If you’re vulnerable to spring allergies, consider these tips:
- Restore the moisture of your eyes by applying tear supplement drops to improve visual comfort
- Avoid using contact lenses when you plan to stay outside for long periods of time
- Keep the doors and windows closed at home particularly on high pollen count days
- Wear sunglasses that wrap around your eyes to shield them from airborne allergens
- If you’re exercising outside, do so in the late afternoon when pollen counts tend to be lower
If you face difficulties as a result of spring time allergies, speak to us about ways to help reduce the irritation.